Presentations at International Conferences
- G. Stamatopoulos, D. Modi, C. Lira, N. Pantelelis, M. Stojkovic, DEVELOPMENT OF A PROCEDURE FOR ACCURATE SIMULATION OF THE RESIN TRANSFER MOULDING PROCESS, ECCM18 - 18th European Conference on Composite Material, Athens, Greece, 24-28 June 2018.
- M. Etchells, N.Pantelelis and C. Lira, CURE MONITORING OF HIGHLY REACTIVE RESIN DURING HIGH-PRESSURE COMPRESSION RESIN TRANSFER MOULDING, ECCM18 - 18th European Conference on Composite Material, Athens, Greece, 24-28 June 2018.
- C. Lauter, K. Jaquemotte, N. Pantelelis, Advanced process control for higher productivity and online quality control, Proceedings of Windblade Manufacture Conference, Dusseldorf, Germany, December 2017.
- IMPROVEMENT OF PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY IN THE WIND ENERGY INDUSTRY THROUGH THE USE OF AN ADVANCED SENSOR SYSTEM, Christian Lauter, Klaus-Peter Jaquemotte and Nikos Pantelelis, SAMPE Europe Conference 2017, Stuttgart, Germany.
- AUTOMATING RESIN TRANSFER MOULDING, Cristian Lira, Miles Holt, David Fishpool, Ioannis Papasideris and Nikos Pantelelis, SAMPE Europe Conference 2017, Stuttgart, Germany.
- ONLINE INTELLIGENT CURE MONITORING FOR AEROSPACE APPLICATIONS, Philipp Zapp, Alexandra Kühn and Nikos Pantelelis, SAMPE Europe Conference 2017, Stuttgart, Germany.
- A.Tontisakis, N.Pantelelis and E.Bistekos, R.Hein, T.Wille, K.Gabtni, J-P.Dias, Towards the intelligent RTM system, CAMX Conference, Anaheim, 2016
- Nikos Pantelelis and Efthymios Bistekos, Intelligent process monitoring and control to take composites processing to the Industry 4.0 era, 7th International Symposium on Composites Manufacturing for High Performance Applications (ISCM), Braunschweig, 24th-25th August 2016.
- Nikos Pantelelis et al, Intelligent process monitoring and control: Two industrial applications, International Conference in Advanced Composites Manufacturing, Bristol, UK, June 2015.
- Nikos Pantelelis, Intelligent Process Control for Advanced Composites Manufacturing, CFK-Valley Convention, Stade, Germany, June 2015.
- Nikos Pantelelis, Combining process simulation and sensing for optimised composites manufacturing, in: 12th International Conference on Flow Processing in Composite Materials (FPCM 12), July 14-16 2014, Enschede, The Netherlands
- Nikos Pantelelis et al, Tool Vibrations for the advancement of the Vacuum Infusion process in: 12th International Conference on Flow Processing in Composite Materials (FPCM 12), July 14-16 2014, Enschede, The Netherlands
- Intelligent monitoring of the infusion of large carbon-fibre reinforced structural parts,Nikos Pantelelis, Anurag Bansal, Isabel Harismendy, Ricardo Mezzacasa and Efthymios Bistekos,First International Symposium on Automated Composites Manufacturing, April 11-12, 2013, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- Reliable cure monitoring and control in the advanced composites manufacturing, N. Pantelelis, 6th International Symposium on Manufacturing Technology for Composite Aircraft Structures, Stade, October 2012.
- In-situ process monitoring and quality control for advanced liquid composite moulding, Nikos Pantelelis and Trevor Millar, ICMAC’11, Belfast, UK.
- Applied process monitoring and control for liquid composites moulding, Nikos Pantelelis, Gilles Nedelec, 7th International Symposium on RTM and Infusion, 9-10 February 2011, Saint-Avold, France
- Applied process monitoring and control for manufacturing of advanced composites, N. G. Pantelelis, E. Bistekos, 5th International Symposium on Manufacturing Technology for Composite Aircraft Structures, ISCM 2010, NLR, October, 2010.